1. Fisher Price Comfy Time Bouncer - Maggie LOVES this. I didn't purchase it until she was around 2 months old but I wish I would have had it sooner. She is always batting at the animals hanging above her, and is so content with me bouncing her in it. Sometimes it's the only thing that will calm her down. I should have realized that I needed one of these earlier as she also loves to be bounced on our exercise ball. It also vibrates!
2. Sassy Ring O' Links - This girl loves to grab at things now and these are so easy for her to take a hold of. Even before she could grasp things, she was constantly batting at them. I think she is also drawn to their bright colors. I have been hanging them on her play gym but might purchase another set for other things around the house.
3. Lamaze Play And Grow Jacques the Peacock - This was probably one of Maggie's first toys that I could tell she actually took notice of. I love that the back of this is black and white which really attracts little baby's attention. It also has a lot of different textures and sounds that keep her interested. She loves the crackling noises.
4. Sassy Jitter Bugs Toy - This is a fun toy! If you pull down on it, the toy stretches out and then vibrates while it recoils. The wings crackle and it also rattles. Maggie loves to feel the fabric and look at the black & white bottom of the bug's feet.
5. Fisher-Price My Little Snugabunny Ultra Comfort Musical Gym - I didn't think this was the cutest play gym I've ever seen but Maggie loves it. It's a little different from other play mats as it plays music, lights up and the toys spin around at the top. She could stare at them for hours (ok, hours in baby time is like 15 minutes. Ha!).
6. Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Soothe and Glow Seahorse - This has to hands down be Maggie's favorite toy. She's loved it since she was a newborn. She just stares at the glowing belly and seems to really be soothed by the music. I turn this on for every nap and it always helps her to unwind and fall asleep. This is a MUST have! I heard from so many moms how much their baby's love this. I didn't really believe how great it was until I experienced it with Maggie. We've already worn down the first set of batteries. We also have the gloworm version but it's a little louder and doesn't include the sea sounds. (Also comes in blue)
I'll be back next week with my 0-3 month favorites!