How it works is I'm suppose to tell you 10 things about me that you don't already know and then pass the award on. This may be tough but I'll give it a go.
1. I'm an only child, and I was raised by my lovely mother. You all have probably gathered that by now. I'm not very good at this!
2. I changed my major at least 5 times in college but still graduated in 4 years! Now that's an accomplishment. However, I still don't know what I want to do. :)
3. I am such a homebody. My dream weekend is spent being lazy at home (doesn't happen very often).
4. I'm terrified of fish! I don't like to eat them or touch them. I will view them from afar in a tank. But when it comes to snorkeling (especially in shallow waters where I can't get away very fast) it freaks me out!
5. I've been sky diving. It's true I have.
6. I've owned 10 different vehicles in my life. Crazy, I know!
7. I have accumulated quite a stash of pens and lip glosses. I don't know what it is but I can't resist them!! (Another confession is that I pick my lips all the time and it drives Ryan crazy!)
8. I can blow spit bubbles off my tongue. I discovered this talent in elementary school and have been doing it ever since. Sometimes I'll blow bubbles at Ryan just to gross him out. TMI?
9. I am SO not a morning person. It's too bad that I have to be at work at 7:00 freaking AM!!!!
10. I'm really into vintage. I guess I always have been but now I'm just loving everything vintage and I want to go back in time and swipe up all my Nana's mason jars, bubble glass wear and crochet blankets.
P.S. Add bonus, I can't spell even if my life depended on it. You've probably already picked up on that too.
I'm not going to tag anyone because I want everyone to participate. I think it's so fun finding out random facts about each other. Just drop a comment if you created a post so I can check it out.
Since I didn't have any pictures to share with you I thought I would leave you this gem. It's from a cute email I got from one of Ryan's Aunts. It makes me think of the line from Austin Power's "Get in my belly!"