My good friend, Kelley, gave me this sweet award. Kelley is a pretty beautiful blogger herself. We met in college and have been friends ever since. This blogging world has kept us in touch. I love that! She is pregnant and over half way there! Go check in on her.
I am passing this along to some more beautiful bloggers.
7 Random things about me:
1. I have really big feet. Don't get me wrong, they are still cute but big! I wear size 9 to 91/2 size shoes and have been known to wear size 10 in the past. I just never quite grew into my feet. I blame my mom for putting me in gymnastics and stunting my growth. :)
2. I can't sleep unless I have a certain pillow with me. I've always had a special pillow since I was little, and I finally upgraded it in college. But I still have to have it in order to get a good nights sleep. I'll take it with me anywhere.
3. I really like finger nail polish but hardly ever wear it because it chips off in a matter of minutes. Then it takes me a week or so to finally remove the rest of the polish. My toe nail polish is much easier to maintain then my finger nails.
4. I am a big time planner. I drive my husband nuts because I'm always planning the next thing. It's hard for me to be in the now sometimes. Planning makes me less stressed, and I feel like if I don't plan then it won't happen (which is probably true).
5. I take care of all the bills for our house hold. I really like knowing what's going on with our finances and it's something I really like to do. Not sure what Ryan would do without me. :) He takes care of the bigger picture stuff, and I take care of the day to day finances. It works for us.
6. I started out in college as Pre-Pharmacy and bounced around in the pre-medical options. I decided against it because I couldn't finish my degree at K-State since they didn't have a medical school. I graduated in Family Life & Community Service with a Pre-Nursing emphasis. If I hadn't gotten married, I would have gone on to get my nursing degree. But somehow I ended up in the Oil & Gas field. Same difference. :) Ryan was worth the change in direction.
7. I have been known to sleep talk and even sleep walk. It freaks my husband out to no end. There was one night that I told Ryan there was a lady in our bathroom and asked him why she was there. Scared him to death! He got up to check it out and came back to me to make sure I wasn't scared, and I was sound a sleep. I have no recollection of that happening.