**It won't let me space out the lines below!! Any suggestions??**
I've recently been given a few awards from three sweet ladies. :) I believe it's a little shout out to say they like visiting the blog, and I just wanted to say thank you!
The first one I received was from my blogger friend, Christa. We share a bond because we both went to schools in different states that were known for their Agriculture and referred to as Aggies.
My friend Leah gave me this next one a little while ago. I met her back in Bartlesville, OK. Her husband works for COP with Ryan & I and now that we've all moved to Houston we only live a few blocks from each other. They have a gorgeous little girl, Perri, that just turned one.
My latest award is from one of my newest blogging buddies, Emily. She is super sweet and blogs about her journey while in college. I remember those days. :)
I am supposed to list 10 interesting things about myself and then pass the award along. I wish I had more direction. Ha! It's hard for me to come up with random things. Hmmm...
1. I am a sugarholic. I can not get enough! Ryan will make me a fabulous dinner and all I can ask him is "What's for dessert?". I really need to over come this. Any advice?
2. I am such a home body. I could stay home all weekend and be totally content. I know some people find this hard to believe. :) But I would say that I'm half extrovert and half introvert. It can be a weird mixture at times.
3. I am terrible when it comes to talking on the phone. When I was in high school the thing was attached to my hip. I think I must have just gotten burned out from the hours I used to spend on it. I much rather met up with people in person. This has created problem since my family and most of my friends don't live in the same state as me.
4. I graduated from Kansas State University with a bachelors in Family Life & Community Service and I haven't done a thing with it. Right out of college I worked as a medical assistant for a dermatologist and when we moved I started working at my husband's company, ConocoPhillips. Random huh? I was attempting to get my second degree as a RN but with all this moving it's just not possible.
5. I would like to have 2 or 3 children. The third one depends on how difficult the first two are. wink wink. Still not sure when Ryan & I will start a family but it's probably on the horizon in the next few years.
6. I don't know if I've mentioned this on here but I collect weird things. The two that come to mind are pens and lip sticks/glosses. I have drawers full of both. I just can't get enough! I will buy them every time I see one that I like. It's so bad that I ordered the new Sharpie Pens on Amazon because I couldn't find them in stores. Even with all my options I still only use one pen and lip gloss most of the time. My favorite lip gloss right now is the Chanel Glossimer, Pagoda.
7. I've been sky diving and on a hot air ballon ride. Both I would totally recommend.
8. I'm terrified of fish. I don’t like to eat them or touch them. I will view them from afar in a tank. But when it comes to snorkeling (especially in shallow waters where I can’t get away very fast) it freaks me out!
9. I love to buy clothes but I am not very good at it. I always second guess myself and then end up always buying the same ol’ same ol’. I need to expand my horizons!
10. I've grown up in a Christian household and accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior from a very young age. I am so grateful to have been raised knowing the Lord when there are so many out there who didn't have that opportunity. I am committed to doing the same for our future kiddo's.
I'm passing this on to:
Victoria - victorialNvirginia
Alison - We've "Ben" Blessed!
Erika - Updates from the Anderson Family
Kelley - The Greening Family
Stephanie - Steph's Blog
Malinda - O'Hara Family
Liz - Joel and Elizabeth
Chasity - All Because of You
Leah - Life As We Know It...
Christa - According to Christa